Terms and conditions
What we promise:
We will show up and be there for you to support, train and encourage you through this business development process to ensure that you reach your targets.
We will ensure that you get all the help you need and every member of the team is available to assist you.
We will consistently support you and do what we say we will do.
We will be your enthusiastic cheerleaders as you progress towards your goals.
What we expect from you:
To get the most out of your investment of working with me, you will maximise the benefits by completing the work, tasks or plan which we agree upon together.
Every business owner who wants to grow their profits successfully, benefits from some dedicated time and energy at the front end of the business in order to drive it forwards.
Please ensure you have time set aside on a weekly basis to concentrate on developing your business. Consistent effort brings consistent results.
Making changes to your Osteobiz and how you operate within it will be key to creating the outcome you have envisioned.
To acheive this in you agree to do the following:
- Show up and get enthusiastically involved
- Work studiously through the online training and apply as you go
- Use the social media resources to attract more patients
- Implement the key aspects of the plan immediately
- Consistently and continuously apply what you've learned
- Expect to get busier
- Adopt a 'can do' attitude to building your patient list and increasing revenue/income
Together we will achieve your goals and take you to the next level of success.
NB: Each country has its own regulations which must be adhered to. It is your personal responsibility to ensure that your marketing and advertising stays within your Osteopathic Council's and your country's laws.